Zesty Pepperoni Spread from Town House
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 4ounces (1/4-pound) stick pepperoni
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
- Remove casings from pepperoni. Cut two slices for garnish. Set aside. Slice remaining pepperoni into 1-inch pieces. In blender or food processor container, process pepperoni, a few pieces at a time, until crumbly.
- In small bowl, stir together pepperoni and cream cheese. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Garnish with pepperoni slices and cherry tomatoes. Serve with crackers.
Note: Soften cream cheese in microwave on HIGH for 15 to 20 seconds.