Warm Texas Citrus Bake
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned
- 2 Texas Oranges, sectioned
- 1cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2cup packed brown sugar
- 2tablespoons butter, softened
- In a medium bowl, combine grapefruit, oranges, and pineapple. Transfer to a 1-quart, broiler-safe casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and butter; sprinkle over fruit.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 to 6 minutes until sugar is bubbly and fruit is warmed. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of TexaSweet