Trader Joe’s Cowboy Bark Copycat
Measurements are approximates—this recipe is made for experimentation! You may want more or less toppings depending on your taste.
- 1pound dark chocolate
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, roughly chopped
- 1/2cup pretzel pieces
- 1/2 cup Heath toffee bits
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts and almonds
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- Chop cookies, pretzels, toffee and nuts so that they are ready to place on bark. Line a baking dish, plastic container or cookie sheet with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions. Pour melted chocolate onto parchment paper and spread to desired thickness.
- While chocolate is still hot, quickly add cookie and pretzel pieces. Then sprinkle on toffee, peanuts and a little sea salt.
- Allow chocolate to set. You can place the bark in the refrigerator to speed up the process. Once the cowboy bark is set, break into pieces and enjoy.