Brunch Time Baker
- 30 gingersnap cookies
- 1teaspoon brown sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2tablespoons coconut oil (or canola oil)
- 1/2teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- Grind the cookies in a food processor until they are finely processed. Add the sugar, vanilla, milk, coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt, and process for another 2 minutes.
- Add milk a little at a time until you reach desired consistency.
This recipe originally appears on Brunchtimebaker as how to make insanely easy cookie butter.