- non-stick cooking spray
- 1/3cup honey
- 1/3cup Sriracha
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2tablespoons salt
- 1 3/4pounds chicken wings, cut into sections
- black and/or white sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy cleanup) and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together honey, sriracha, oil, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Toss wings in sauce and spread out on tray.
- Bake in oven for about 25 minutes. The sugar in the honey will likely burn—this is okay. Just check every few minutes to make sure the chicken isn’t too blackened.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and allow to cool before serving.
This recipe from Honest Cooking was posted with permission and originally appeared as Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings on The Hungry Hutch.