Sweet and Salty Pretzel Crunch
- 4ounces thin pretzel sticks
- 1/2cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 7tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C) with a rack in the center. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the pretzels, sugar, and salt. Add the melted butter and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread the pretzels on the prepared baking sheet and bake 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Leave the pretzel crunch on the tray to cool completely to room temperature.
- Once cooled, break apart any large clusters.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Reprinted with permission from Magpie © 2015 by Holly Ricciardi, Running Press, a member of the Perseus Books Group.