- 4ounces fresh orange juice
- 3ounces fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2ounces tequila
- 1ounce agave syrup
- 1teaspoon Grand Marnier
- Dash of fresh lemon juice
- Orange wheel, for garnish
- Fresh strawberry, for garnish
- Mint sprig, for garnish
- Combine orange juice and strawberries in a blender. Pulse to puree. Strain into cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, tequila, and agave syrup and shake until frost forms on shaker.
- Pour into stem glass, finish with a spritz (dash) of fresh lemon juice and garnish as suggested.
This recipe originally appeared as California Strawberry Sunrise on California Strawberries.