Sriracha Mexican Street Corn
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- 3 ears sweet corn
- 3tablespoons sriracha mayonnaise
- 1/4teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2cup crumble Cotija cheese
- 3tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 lime, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the corn in husks directly on the oven rack and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the corn is tender and juicy.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder with the mayonnaise.
- Place the Cotija cheese on a plate.
- When the corn is done, remove husks and brush the corn with the mayonnaise.
- Roll in the Cotija cheese and sprinkle with cilantro and chili powder.
- Serve with lime wedges.