- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This creamed spinach dish adds color to your plate, and it's also delicious. If desired, you can substitute 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms for the canned ones. Saute the mushrooms when you saute the green onions.
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can 97% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) carton nonfat sour cream
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook spinach according to package and drain any excess water.
- Saute green onions in a skillet with nonstick spray for around 4 minutes.
- Combine mushroom soup, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Mix with green onions and spinach.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish and bake 30 minutes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 127
- Fat 4.1g
- Saturated Fat 1.1g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 613mg