Spinach and Artichoke Potato Bake
- Yield: 10 servings
- 4ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5cups mashed potatoes
- 1cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix cream cheese and mashed potatoes in a large bowl. Stir in spinach, ½ cup cheese, artichokes and pepper.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Top with remaining cheese. Bake about 45 minutes, until golden brown.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 200
- Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 710mg
- Carbohydrate 23g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 6g