Spicy Grilled Chicken
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2/3cup honey
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco or chili seasoning mix
- 2tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Zest of 1 medium orange
- 2tablespoons orange juice
- 3medium green onions, minced (white and green parts)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, rinsed and patted dry
- Rosemary sprigs, optional
- Combine honey, taco seasoning mix, vinegar, orange zest, orange juice, green onions, garlic and rosemary in a shallow dish; mix well. Add chicken and turn several times to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken; discard marinade.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Grill chicken, covered with the grill lid, until no longer pink in the center, about 6 minutes on each side. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, if using. Serves 6.
—Jane Woods, Edmond, OK