- 1/2cup butter
- 1/2cup buffalo sauce (like Frank’s RedHot)
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon seasoned salt (like Lawry’s)
- 16ounces pretzel sticks
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add buffalo sauce, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt; stir until blended.
- Combine pretzel sticks and hot sauce mixture in a large bowl and use tongs to toss until pretzels are well coated. Spread in prepared pans.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring pretzels every 8 to 10 minutes to prevent burning. Makes about 12 cups.