- Yield: 20 servings
- 3tablespoons sesame oil
- 3tablespoons honey
- 1tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 4cups honey-nut toasted rice and corn cereal squares
- 6cups mini-pretzels
- 1cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven 250F. Line baking pan with foil.
- Combine sesame oil, honey, soy sauce and garlic powder.
- Toss cereal squares, pretzels and peanuts onto baking pan in a single layer. Drizzle oil mixture over cereal and thoroughly coated. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Turn off oven and leave pan in for 1 hour until mixture is crispy brown.
- Let mixture completely cool before tossing with chocolate candies. Store in an airtight container for maximum freshness.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 205
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 1mg
- Sodium 357mg
- Carbohydrate 29g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 4g