Simple Strawberry Cobbler
- 4cups sliced fresh strawberries (frozen unsweetened berry slices may be used instead of fresh)
- 1cup all purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking powder
- 1cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4cup butter or margarine
- Whipped cream, topping, or ice cream
- Spread strawberries over bottom of greased 8 or 9″ square baking pan.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl. Add egg, mix with fork until crumbly. Spread over berries.
- Dot with small pieces of butter or margarine.
- Bake at 375 deg F for 45-50 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream, topping, or ice cream.