- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle cocktail sauce
- 1/2cup sliced green onions
- 2cups cooked peeled small shrimp
- 2tablespoons minced parsley
- In a bowl, blend the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and hot sauce. Spread on the bottom of a 9-inch serving plate. Cover the cream cheese mixture with the cocktail sauce and sprinkle with the green onions, shrimp and parsley. Makes 2 cups.
Recipe reprinted with permission from American Favorites (Holly Clegg, 1996). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 131
- Fat .5g
- Saturated Fat .1g
- Cholesterol 68mg
- Sodium 872mg