Scrumpdilly Strawberry Muffins
- 1 1/2cups wheat flour
- 1/2cup bran cereal flour
- 3/4cup sugar
- 2teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 egg whites
- OR 3 eggs or equivalent egg-substitute
- 1/2cup skim milk
- 1/2cup fat-free strawberry yogurt
- 1 1/2teaspoons vanilla
- 3cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon. In another bowl, beat eggs, add milk, yogurt and vanilla. Mix well, stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Fill muffin tins sprayed with vegetable spray until 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. (Muffins are done when top springs back when touched with fingertip.)