Refreshing Cucumber Moscow Mule
- Yield: 1 servings
To make fresh cucumber juice, skin a cucumber and grate flesh. Use a cheesecloth to squeeze and strain juices from grated cucumber.
- 2 1/2ounces vodka
- 1 1/2ounces fresh cucumber juice**
- 3/4ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4ounce simple syrup
- Thin cucumber slice, for garnish
- 3ounces ginger beer
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker along with vodka, cucumber juice, lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake well.
- Strain mixture into a highball glass (a lowball will work too but will end up pretty full) filled with ice and garnished with a cucumber twist. Top off with ginger beer and stir.