- 1cup almond butter
- 1/2cup coconut oil
- 1whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 1scoop (38g) high quality whey protein powder (grass-fed for Paleo)
- 3/4cup chopped pecans + extra for topping
- 1/2cup maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer until smooth. Chill for 30 minutes and preheat oven to 375F.
- Prepare two baking sheets with parchment and drop 1 Tbs of dough at a time spaced an inch apart, press a pecan into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden and allow to cool before transferring to a plate.
This recipe from Naked Cuisine for Honest Cooking was republished with permission. It originally appeared as Maple Pecan Paleo Protein Cookies.