Mark Boughton Photography / styling by Teresa Blackburn
- 1pound ground pork
- 1tablespoon soy sauce
- 2tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 4tablespoons Philadelphia Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread
- 2tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- Pineapple slices
- Combine pork, soy sauce, onions, pepper and garlic powder.
- Divide mixture into eight equal pieces and shape into thin, flat patties. Spread 1 Tbsp cream cheese on top of four patties and place remaining patties on top, pressing together edges to seal.
- Cook in an oiled skillet or on a grill pan over medium until fully cooked, about 5 minutes per side.
- Stir together mayonnaise and teriyaki sauce. Place burgers on buns, spread mayonnaise mixture on burgers and serve with a pineapple slice and lettuce, if desired.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 530
- Fat 32g
- Cholesterol 125mg
- Sodium 1000mg
- Carbohydrate 25g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 35g