Peppermint Cheesecake Parfait
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (3-oz) box cheesecake-flavor pudding mix (like Jell-O)
- 2cups milk
- 15 soft peppermint puff candies (like Bobs Sweet Stripes)
- 1 sleeve chocolate graham crackers
- Whipped topping
- Chocolate syrup
- In a medium bowl, prepare pudding mix with milk, according to package directions. Refrigerate until set. Crush puff candies and stir all but 2 Tbsp into pudding.
- Crumble chocolate graham crackers in a ziptop plastic bag. Layer cracker crumbs with pudding mixture, repeating layers twice. Top with whipped topping, sprinkle with crushed candy and drizzle with chocolate syrup.