Peachy Bbq Ribs
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 1 1/2 hours
- 3pounds pork spare ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 2teaspoons salt
- 1pound peaches (use one can of cling peaches)
- 1cup ketchup
- 2tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4cup onions, chopped fine
- 2tablespoons flour (gravy flour works best)
- 2tablespoons mustard, prepared
- 1/2teaspoon cloves, ground finely
- 1/2teaspoon pepper (fresh-ground black pepper is best)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. In shallow roasting pan, arrange ribs, meaty side up; sprinkle with about 1 t salt.
- Drain peaches, save syrup. In saucepan, blend about 1 cup of saved peach-packing syrup with ketchup, worcestershire sauce, onion, flour, cloves, about 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Heat to boiling; pour over ribs. Bake about 1 1/2 hours, or until fork tender, turning once.
- Arrange peaches around ribs; bake about 5 minutes, basting with the sauce.