Peach Ice Cream Cake
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2cups gingersnap crumbs (34 cookies)
- 2/3cup almonds, toasted, chopped
- 1/4cup crystallized ginger, minced
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 6tablespoons butter, melted
- 2pints peach frozen yogurt
- 1/2cup caramel sauce, prepared
- 1pint vanilla ice cream
- Peaches, sliced
- With cooking spray, grease 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan; line with plastic wrap.
- In bowl, mix crumbs, nuts, ginger, sugar and butter; spoon 1 cup mixture over bottom of pan. Cut 1 pint frozen yogurt in half lengthwise through container; peel off wrapper. Cut each half crosswise into six pieces. Quickly arrange pieces in one layer over crumbs, cutting as necessary. Pour all the caramel sauce over yogurt; freeze 1 hour. On top, layer crumbs, yogurt, and ice cream (cut into pieces). Cover; freeze overnight.
- To Serve: Uncover cake. Invert onto platter; unwrap. Serve with fruits.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 378
- Fat 17g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Sodium 265mg
- Carbohydrate 49g
- Protein 6g