Olive Cheese Crisps
- Yield: 48 tiangles servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes approximately
- Flour Taco shells
- butter, room temperature
- bottle salad supreme seasoning
- shredded cheese (assorted)
- sliced olives (California)
- assorted leftovers ( optional peppers,meats, etc.)
- bunch of chopped cilantro or parsley for garnish (optional)
Spread 6 flour taco shells with butter and place them evenly on a large cookie sheet. Sprinkle salad supreme over the shells (about 1/8 t. ea.) and place the sliced olives over the surface along with the cheeses, desired condiments and leftovers. Sprinkle the cilantro or parsley for garnish if desired. Place cookie sheet in oven under the brioler and briol until the cheese melts and starts to turn brown. ( Watch carefully as it burns easily.) remove from oven and cut in triagles with pizza cutter.
These are good for quick snacks and pot lucks. I made them as individual pizzas for my children after school. They could put what they wanted on them and got to eat the leftover olives. (which they promptly put on their fingers.) Great way to use leftovers and clean out the refrigerator.