Olive and cheese pizza
- Yield: 24 pieces
- Prep: 6 hrs to defrost and 20 minutes to put together
- Cook: 35 - 40 minutes
- 2pounds Thawed frozen bread dough
- 1/2pound Sliced fontina cheese
- 1/2pound Grated parmesan cheese
- 3medium Sliced yellow onions
- 4cloves Chopped garlic
- 1/2pound California black dry olives (pitted)
- 1can California black pitted olives
- Olive oil
Frozen bread dough may take 6-8 hours to defrost
Oil a 11X17pan and pre heat your oven to 375 degrees
In a fry pan melt your butter and 4T of oil.
Add your sliced onions and chopped garlic. Sautee until lightly golden brown. Set on side.
Place the 2 thawed loafs of bread in the oiled (1T) 11×17 pan and press down until the pan is filled with the bread dough. Each loaf will cover half of the pan.
With remaining oil lightly brush the bread dough with olive oil.
Spread the sauteed onions and garlic all over the bread
Then place the pitted black olives on top of the bread. Then add your black dry olives.
Add your fontina cheese and parmesan cheese on top of the olives.
Bake at 375 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
Serve hot or room temp.