Old-Fashioned Potato Salad
- Yield: 9 servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- 3pounds red potatoes, skin-on and cubed
- 1/2cup diced onion
- 1/2cup diced celery
- 1/4cup sweet or dill pickle relish
- 3 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 3/4cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with water, and bring to boil. Cook about 8 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Drain and place in bowl with celery, relish, eggs and garlic. Toss gently.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill.