Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough Bites
- Yield: 18 pieces
- 1/2cup creamy raw almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4cup coconut flour
- 3tablespoons quick oats
- 2tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/4teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4cup California raisins
- In a large bowl, mix together nut butter, honey (or maple syrup) and vanilla until creamy and well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, ground flax seed, quick oats, cinnamon and sea salt. Add dry ingredients to the wet and mix well to combine. (I like to use a wooden spoon.) Fold in raisins
- Use your hands to knead dough. If it is too wet, add a bit more coconut flour. If it’s too dry and doesn’t hold together well, knead in 1 or 2 teaspoons water.
- Scoop out tablespoon-size portions and roll into 1-inch balls using your hands to create a bite-sized treat.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes and serve.
Recipe by Laura Fuentes of MOMables