- 4cups chopped bananas, frozen
- 1teaspoon instant espresso or coffee powder
- 2tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4cup chocolate chips (or vegan substitute)
- In a heavy duty blender or food processor, blend frozen bananas until smooth and creamy. If necessary, allow bananas to thaw for 5 minutes before blending.
- Add coffee and cocoa powder and blend until evenly mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
This recipe from Live Eat Learn and Honest Cooking was republished with permission. It originally appeared as Mocha Nice Cream.