- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 24ounces penne
- 4-- (10-ounce) cans seasoned chicken broth
- 1/4cup minced garlic
- -- Olive oil for sauteing
- 12ounces Genoa salami, finely chopped
- 12ounces ham, finely chopped
- 1pound provolone cheese
- 1large jar olive salad, slightly drained
- 1-- (4-ounce) can sliced black olives
- 12ounces Romano cheese, shredded
- Boil the pasta in the chicken broth in a large saucepan until al dente; drain. Saute the garlic in olive oil in a skillet. Add the sauted garlic, salami, ham, provolone cheese, olive salad, black olives and Romano cheese to the pasta and mix well, adding additional olive oil if necessary. Spoon into a large baking pan. Bake at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes or until all the cheese melts.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Greater Covington’s Roux To Do (Junior League of Greater Covington, Louisiana, 2004).