- 2tablespoons roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 minced garlic
- 1tablespoon fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/2teaspoon grated orange rind
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1pound asparagus, cooked and cooled
- Combine all ingredients except asparagus.
- Arrange asparagus in a resealable bag or baking dish and coat with marinade.
- Refrigerate in marinade and serve cold.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age.