Layered Oreo and Cream Cheese Pancakes
- 4cups flour
- 1 1/2cups whole milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1cup crushed Oreo cookies
- 1cup cream cheese
- 2tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2cup crushed Oreo cookies
- powdered sugar to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, milk, whole eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder and Oreo cookies and mix until ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, place cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl and combine until cream cheese is soft.
- Using a 4 oz. ladle, place pancake mix on a low heat griddle for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Layer filling on top of one pancake, and top with a second pancake.
- Garnish with crumbled Oreo cookies and powdered sugar.
Recipe courtesy of Breakfast Republic, California.