Watermelon and Grilled Cheese Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 6ounces haloumi or fresh mozzarella cheese, drained
- 3cups arugula
- 1/4 seedless watermelon, cut into small wedges
- 3tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Aged balsamic vinegar
- 1bunch fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Slice cheese into 1/3-inch slices. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high; brush grate with olive oil. Grill cheese about 2 minutes on each side, until heated through and grill marks show.
- Place arugula on a platter; top with watermelon and cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Scatter mint and pistachios on top.
Check out more from Camille Styles.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 310
- Fat 22g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 260mg
- Carbohydrate 18g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 15g