Grilled Gluten Free Flatbread
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- 2units Gorton's Classic Grilled Salmon Fillets
- 1package Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix or Gluten Free Ready Made Pizza Crust
- 2large tomatoes - thinly sliced and/or Gluten Free Tomato Sauce
- 1cup sliced onions, sliced mushrooms, shredded cheese, sliced mozzarella cheese, scallions, sliced red/green peppers, baby spinach, basil or any toppings of your choice!
- Prepare Gorton's Classic Grilled Salmon Fillets according to package directions. Cool slightly and break into chunks with a fork.
- While fillets are cooking, prepare Pizza Crust Mix for 1 pizza as directed on package.
- When pizza crust is ready, coat with a layer of sliced tomatoes or tomato sauce.
- Cover with desired toppings.
- Sprinkle fish chunks over toppings. Heat at 350°F for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and toppings are heated. Slice and serve.