Easy Loaded Fries on the Grill
- Yield: 5 servings
- 10ounces (10-oz) bag frozen French fries
- 5tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 3tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3tablespoons bacon bits
- Divide French fries among 5 squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Crumple edges of foil up around fries.
- Place on a medium-high grill and cook, with the grill lid closed, 20 to 30 minutes.
- When fries are browned and crispy, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and grill, uncovered, until melted. Sprinkle chopped green onions and bacon bits on each.