- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 1loaf frozen honey wheat bread dough, thawed
- 1/3cup pizza sauce
- 3/4cup spinach leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 redbell pepper, cut into ⅛-inch wide strips
- 1/2cup cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
- Heat oven to 450 F. Spray cookie sheets with Pam and sprinkle evenly with cornmeal.
- Divide dough into thirds and press or roll each third into a 7″ circle. Place circles on coated cookie sheets and prick crust generously with fork.
- Bake at 450 F for 8 minutes (If crust puffs during baking, flatten slightly with spoon.)
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over partially baked crusts. Top with spinach, arrange peppers in spoke-like fashion, and sprinkle evenly with feta cheese and pepper. If desired, you can also sprinkle it with sliced pitted ripe olives.
- Bake at 450 F. for an additional 7-9 minutes or until cheese is melted and crusts are golden brown.