- 3ounces freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3ounces mezcal
- 1.5ounces Aperol
- 0.75ounce lime juice
- Coase salt for rims, if desired
- Grapefruit slices or twists for garnish
- Combine grapefruit juice, mezcal, Aperol, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 30 seconds or until shaker is frosty.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into salt rimmed lowball glasses.
- Garnish with a grapefruit twist or slice.
This recipe from Pair Magazine was posted with permission and originally appeared as Grapefruit and Smoke Cocktail on Smart Cookie.