Fresh Berry and Orange Crepes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 8-- crepes, use your favorite recipe or store bought
- 3tablespoons butter
- 2cups mixed fresh berries: blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries
- 2-- oranges, zested and sectioned
- 1/4cup sugar
- Stack crepes on a plate and cover with foil. Heat in a 300 degree oven for 10 minutes along with 4 serving plates. In a large sauté pan melt butter. Add berries, orange sections, orange zest and sugar. Cover and sauté until the berries are softened and heated through and the sauce thickens, approximately 5 minutes.
- To assemble, place crepe on a warm plate. In one corner of a crepe, spoon on 1/4 cup fruit mixture. Fold in 1/2 then again into 1/4. Repeat process serving two per person. Keep prepared crepes warm while assembling.
- Serve with vanilla yogurt or whipped cream if desired.