Cacio e Pepe: Easy Cheese and Pepper Pasta
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1pound bucatini or spaghetti
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1cup grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 2teaspoons pepper
1. Cook bucatini or spaghetti according to package directions until al dente.
2. Drain, reserving ¼ cup cooking water.
3. In the pot the pasta was cooked in, stir together pasta water and butter until butter melts.
4. Stir in pasta. Toss with cheese and pepper.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 370
- Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 340mg
- Carbohydrate 55g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 15g