- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1cup milk
- 2 1/4cups cooked long-grain brown rice
- 1 1/2cups grated zucchini, water squeezed out
- 3tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon pepper
- 1cup (4 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and milk. Stir in rice, zucchini, parsley, salt, pepper and ½ cup cheese. Pour into pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in middle comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 310
- Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 140mg
- Sodium 540mg
- Carbohydrate 31g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 15g