Creamy Crab and Artichoke Dip from Town House
- Yield: 32 servings
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 3/4cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3cup sliced green onions
- 1 (8-ounce) package flake-style imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
- Chop artichoke hearts. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese and onions. Fold in imitation crabmeat.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or 2 (2-cup) casseroles. Bake, uncovered, at 375F about 25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.
Note: Soften cream cheese in microwave on HIGH for 15 to 20 seconds. If using 2 (2-cup) casseroles, 1 may be refrigerated and baked up to 24 hours later. Increase baking time by 5 minutes for refrigerated casserole.