Creamy Biscoff Fruit Dip
- Yield: 1-1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup Creamy Biscoff Spread
- 8ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 cup honey
- Biscoff cookie crumbles, optional
- In a large bowl (using a handheld mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment), cream Biscoff Spread and softened cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add yogurt, ground cinnamon, and honey. Beat on low speed until ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate and keep covered until ready to serve.
- Top with crushed Biscoff cookies if desired. Serve with apple slices, strawberries, pretzels, or Biscoff cookies.
Recipe from The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook by Katrina Bahl (The Countryman Press, 2014)