Countrypolitan Moonshine Cocktail
- Yield: 10 servings
The Loveless Cafe developed this recipe to serve at the James Beard House in New York on Valentine's Day 2013.
- Cranberry-Infused Moonshine:
- 1 (750ml) bottle moonshine
- 1cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2cups Cranberry-Infused Moonshine
- 1cup cranberry juice
- 1cup lemonade concentrate
- 1/2cup Grand Marnier
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Lemon peel, for garnish
- To prepare the Cranberry-Infused Moonshine, pour moonshine over the cranberries in a glass container and let steep at least 24 hours, but no longer than one week. Strain and discard cranberries.
- To prepare the cocktail, combine all ingredients and blend well. Shake over ice, pour into glasses and garnish with lemon peel.
Recipe courtesy of the Loveless Cafe, Nashville, Tenn.