Boozy Five-Alarm Fudge
- 2 11-ounce bags white chocolate baking chips
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2teaspoons cayenne
- 1/4cup unsalted butter
- 1/3cup Cinnamon Whisky
- Red food coloring
- Spray a 9-inch square dish lightly with cooking spray. Line with parchment or wax paper (this will make it much easier to lift out of the pan later) with ends extending over sides. Spray lightly again and wipe out any excess spray with a paper towel.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, mix all ingredients except for the red food coloring and cayenne.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring the mix frequently until the chocolate and butter have melted and your ingredients appear smooth.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of this mixture in a small bowl and color it with the red food coloring. Pour the remaining fudge into the prepared pan and drizzle the red fudge on top. Use a toothpick to create a swirling / flame effect.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 -4 hours. Remove the fudge from the dish and peel off the parchment paper.