Cinnamon Sugared Bacon
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4cup loosely packed light brown sugar
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a nonstick wire rack on top. Spray the rack with nonstick spray.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon on a plate and stir to combine. Dredge each slice of bacon through the sugar and press gently so the sugar sticks. Lay the bacon slices on the wire rack. Bake the bacon for 30 to 35 minutes, flipping it once during the cooking time.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place the bacon on a plate. Let cool slightly before serving.
Posted with permission from Seriously Delish by Jessica Merchant (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2014).