Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Chutney Quesadillas
- Yield: 24 pieces
- 6 (8 to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (9-ounce) jar cranberry chutney
- 8ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into slices
- 2/3cup chopped cooked turkey
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread cranberry chutney across tortilla then layer on brie and turkey.
- Fold tortilla in half and repeat process until all tortillas are filled.
- Bake tortillas for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas have a nice golden brown color.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 85
- Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 13mg
- Sodium 149mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 4g