- Yield: 4
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1small can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 jar green olives
- 1small bag pearl onions
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4stalks celery
- 1 red pepper
- 2cups white rice
- 1 jar Newman's Italian salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Chop chicken, celery and red pepper into bite-size pieces and place in a casserole dish. Drain water chestnuts and olives and add to the casserole dish. Peel outer layer from pearl onions, cut in half and add to casserole dish. Add cherry tomatoes to the dish, pour in the bottle of salad dressing and toss all ingredients.
- Cover the casserole dish and bake on the center rack for 40 minutes.
- Serve chicken over cooked white rice.
Recipe courtesy of the National Chicken Council