Chicken with Apricot Glaze
- Yield: servings
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1teaspoon McCormick orange peel
- 1/2teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2cup dry white wine
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1pinch salt
- Flour for dredging
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- Slightly pound chicken breasts between two sheets of parchment paper. Dredge in flour and cook in hot oil until both sides are brown but not cooked through. Set chicken aside.
- Add apricot preserves, ginger, salt and orange peel to juices to pan. Stir until dissolved. Add chicken and turn to coat on both sides. Add white wine and bouillon. Finish cooking chicken, turning on both sides until liquid evaporates slightly and sauce thickens. Transfer chicken to serving dish and garnish with parsley sprigs.
Recipe courtesy of the National Chicken Council