Candy Chunk Truffles
- Yield: 6 dozens
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 5 minutes
Reminiscent of my favorite chunk chocolate bar this really highlights raisins and chocolate goodness! Rolled in cashews and ready to eat !
- 3/4 cup California Raisins
- 3cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2cups finely chopped toasted cashews
- Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat. Place mixture into bowl of food processor and add vanilla and raisins. Pulse several times to combine. Pour into medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours, until firm.
- Shape into 1-inch balls using a small inch scoop. Roll in cashews. Place in individual candy cups for presentation.