California Vegetable Pizza
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 ball pizza dough
- 1/2cup pizza sauce
- 1/2cup broccoli, lightly steamed
- 1/2cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4cup olives, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 6 green bell pepper rings
- Preheat oven to 500F & oil a 12″ pizza pan.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface & press to flatten. Lightly roll out dough into a 12″ circle, place on pizza pan and pinch the edge to form a rim.
- Spread the sauce on the dough to within 1″ of the rim & arrange the vegetables on the sauce, ending with the tomatoes and peppers.
- Bake until the crust is brown and crisp, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven & let cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve hot.