Bundt Pan Cornbread Dressing
- Yield: 16 pieces
- 1/2cup butter
- 1medium onion, diced
- 8cups cubed cornbread
- 4cups cubed white bread (left out overnight to dry)
- 3cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (11-oz) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 2teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until translucent and softe ned, about 3 minutes.
- Pour into a large bowl and add cornbread and white bread, chicken broth, condensed soup, eggs, chopped parsley and poultry seasoning, garlic salt and pepper. Stir and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let rest in pan 15 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter. Slice and serve with gravy.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 190
- Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 90mg
- Sodium 540mg
- Carbohydrate 17g
- Protein 5g