Broiled Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1cup sharp cheese, cubed
- 1-- (7-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1cup hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 6-- sandwich buns
- Combine all ingredients except buns. Split buns; spread with mixture. Arrange on broiler pan. Broil for 3-4 minutes in hot oven.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Casseroles: Favorite Recipes of Home Economic Teachers (Favorite Recipes Press, 2007).